Sunday, April 7, 2024

The self-portrait of a woman

 


I'm looking on the mirror but, I guess, am I a woman? Am I an animal? In fact, I may be a hybrid: mid-animal mid-human. Yes, it must be this. It is difficult to see why I have become a hybrid. However, I must say that I am wearing beautiful and noble clothes, with girdles, a veil on my head instead of a hat. But how old I seem to be! In fact, I was so coquette in my life, it must be a punishment of God or of something like that, something out of my depth, metaphysical. 

Yes, I think a metaphysical being punished me for my vanity. Indeed, I seem very ugly...

What must I do to extricate myself from that situation? To do a good deed...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

the night

                                                            In a tiny village, stood a solitary home where Maria resided. She faced a big is...